A selection of Olympus lenses and and a 4/3 adaptor so you can use them on Micro 4/3rds cameras like Panasonic – yes, it works, but I can’t fiddling with all that proper photographer manual focus business! Adaptors for Canon etc. are a few quid on Amazon.
- Hoya Tele Auto 135mm f2:8
- Olympus G.Zuiko28mm f3.5 – with Skylight UV Filter
- Olympus Zuiko 50mm f1.85*
- Kiron 28mm – 70mm f3.5 4.5 **
- Super Travenon Auto 2x Teleconverter ***
- Olympus to 4/3 Adaptor
*The 50mm lens is- a bit ‘sticky’, not an issue if you use wide open and why wouldn’t you?
** The Kiron zoom does not have a lens cap – BUT, it comes in its own fitted hard case!
*** The 2x Teleconverter is supposed to double your focal length.